• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

buying 6800gt witch one

they are all pretty much the same, but the one that has the best bundle/warrenty/price, the only one that really stands out is the BFG OC, that is factory overclocked and has a true lifetime warrenty.
 
bump does the evga come with any games? extra stuff in the bundle
 
...as soon as I can lay my hands on one, I think a BFG 6800GT will be the card for the new system I'm currently building. After doing some looking around, that's the one that I think gets my vote and as such my $$$...... :cool:

Regards - B.B.S.
 
I wouldn't worry about the Warranty. A Lifetime warranty is about worthless because most people dont even worry about their video card after the first year or two because there are much faster cards out by then.

Your warranty is also void if you overclock and if your at HardOCP you probably overclock :p.

And even with a warranty, you still have to pay to ship the card out there and wait who knows how long to get a replacement back.

I buy the cards with the best game bundles and the ones that will look the coolest in my case. There are several nVidia 6800's out there now that aren't the reference green PCB design. I believe Albatron has a blue PCB 6800GT and Gainward has a red one maybe.

I have the XFX 6800GT and its really nice. It overclocks real well too.
 
where can you find out about the bundles? i look on their sites and all it had was info on the card. It didnt say anything about bundles :confused:
 
that galaxy glacier that is being discussed in another thread looks interesting... only available in the UK right now though :(
 
xcite said:
where can you find out about the bundles? i look on their sites and all it had was info on the card. It didnt say anything about bundles :confused:

My XFX 6800GT included 3 games.

X2 - The Threat
Commandos 3
GT Moto racing

The only one I have installed and played is X2 and it is a pretty good game IMHO. Overall I am very satisfied with this card, but i mainly bought it for the performance not the games.
 
Back
Top