Buy Street Fighter 4 to help the people of Japan

I'm underwhelmed. How many iPhone gamers are there? Guess Capcom didn't want to cut into it's console profits.:rolleyes:

I would rather just donate. I hate trying to cheese the controls on a touchpad.

If they were to release SSF4 for the PC and donate the proceeds, I'd snatch that up in heartbeat

im a die hard street fighter player... and ill have to say that this version of sf4 is one of the best mobile itteration of a street fighter game.

a steal for 1$

It's almost impossible to play normally...so by default special moves are done by pressing in a direction and hitting a button. Charge times are thrown out the window, so characters like Honda might as well be invincible.
It's a pretty functional game on the iPad, though.

It's almost impossible to play normally...so by default special moves are done by pressing in a direction and hitting a button. Charge times are thrown out the window, so characters like Honda might as well be invincible.
It's a pretty functional game on the iPad, though.

Any 1f links or FADC's? lol

I'm underwhelmed. How many iPhone gamers are there? Guess Capcom didn't want to cut into it's console profits.:rolleyes:

Most "gamers" these days are not PC gamers. Not even console gamers. They are either playing farmville(which is worth like $6b because of people buying lawn gnomes) or playing some cell phone game.

A little offtopic but I'm just amazed at Street fighter IV Iphone. This was my streetfighter handheld when I was a kid 15 years ago. It was pretty snazzy at the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DwrQcwwicc

a3901519eetFighter2.jpg

Yea thats all good and what not but I would rather text to the redcross and donate 10 bucks.

Nab it and was promptly reminded that i suck at fighting games and why I don't buy/play them.

Yea thats all good and what not but I would rather text to the redcross and donate 10 bucks.

If you want your money to specifically go to Japan, donating to the American Red Cross is not the correct option. While it is true that the U.S. will be spending money in support of Japan, the American Red Cross helps lots of other things. Those other things are plenty worthy of donation, I'm just pointing this out just in case you care specifically about where your money goes.

If you want your money to specifically go to Japan, donating to the American Red Cross is not the correct option. While it is true that the U.S. will be spending money in support of Japan, the American Red Cross helps lots of other things. Those other things are plenty worthy of donation, I'm just pointing this out just in case you care specifically about where your money goes.
I just donated to them yesterday, there is a specific box where you check where you want your money to go. If there is leftover money after the disaster (rarely, only really happened on 9/11) then it will go elsewhere in time. They only make note of that because people went nuts when they found their 9/11 donation went to somewhere else because there really wasnt a huge amount for the red cross to spend on 9/11.

Don't have an iPhone. Should make a deal with the console version or the PC version.

Already have the PC version which I bought for 39 euros near launch time!

Back