Business FIOS?

Crashsector

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey everyone. As someone who is about 2 months away from having FIOS at home (the crews are digging up my yard as I type this), I was wondering if anyone knew of any plans by Verizon to provide this service to businesses?

Oddly enough Google really didn't provide that much, so that must mean no one has heard much about it yet. Anyone know anything to the contrary?

That didn't really help all that much. If you look closely at those results it's either people asking the same question I am on other boards or articles that just happen to use the word "fios" and "business" in the same page.

I was wondering if anyone here had an inside scoop on the situation. I know there are a lot of telecom pros here, anything is possible!

Thanks.

I can't tell you much more than my company is in talks with comcast to get fiber installed ( 10mbit sync ). We're looking at about 2g a month!!!

Yeah, you don't want to get me started on that. It's a sore spot.

Crashsector said:
That didn't really help all that much.

Verizon is providing Business Fios service, albeit very limited locations. For example I was able to dig up this help site for business fios customers in Texas.

At one time there was a set of Business FIOs webpages available with pricing and everything.

Back