• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Business Computers

lancepr

n00b
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
8
I am looking to get some new machines for our office. I don't need high power machines, but a good machine with some reliability. One of the main things I am looking for is a quiet machine, right now all of our machines sound like air conditions. Anyone recommend a good vendor for the business market? I would rather not use Dell,HP, etc..

I build all my personal machines but do want to be responsible for supporting machines at the office, I have enough to do!
 
I would rather not use Dell,HP, etc..

Why not?

I know all about the Dell bashing bullshit that goes on, but seriously, for what you need, solid, reliable, affordable business machines, Dell is the answer.
 
I am looking to get some new machines for our office. I don't need high power machines, but a good machine with some reliability. One of the main things I am looking for is a quiet machine, right now all of our machines sound like air conditions. Anyone recommend a good vendor for the business market? I would rather not use Dell,HP, etc..

I build all my personal machines but do want to be responsible for supporting machines at the office, I have enough to do!

How many systems do you need?

Who are your current vendors?
 
Thanks for the links. I have no real reasoning for not going with a big manufacturer, just like to help the other small business in the world too.
 
Back
Top