Business Card App?

W.Feather

[H]ard DCOTM x4 & [H]DCOTY x1
Any suggestions for a good one for organizing business cards, better if i can get it on my MBA (or even exported to outlook ... ) , now that I'm actually getting a shit ton of them and have to remember what sales engineer is with who , its annoying to have to flip through the stack of cards, and id rather an app than a biz card book....

Suggestions?
-Thanks

Man just use linkedin. It's exactly what you're wanting. Have you tried?

I use BizMark. It's a good one too. Or CamScanner.

I use linked in ..... does it allow me to scan biz cards? I didnt think it did. Im not going to keep shooting connection requests to literally everyone. I deal with sales engineers, i deal with competing firm engineers, i deal with architects, i deal with sales reps, i deal with customers, etc. etc.

Evernote allows you to take pictures of business cards with a smartphone and store them in your notebook. It OCR's and connects back to the information in the LinkedIn profile (if it exists). It allows you to generate connection requests if you wish.

Works well, but I haven't exported to Outlook, etc.

There are a lot of "side" methods for this, not sure if such an app specifically exists. As an example, you could just fill out your contacts really well. I have a "Business" listed for every contact I have. If I do a search through contacts it brings up what I want. It's especially handy if I can't remember someone's name.

It also can be connected to all of their profiles, such as LinkedIn.

However I know I'm more willing to do tedious tasks to have a clean setup than most people. It works for me, but like I say, you may be unwilling to go through all your cards and program them all in your phone. I only would have to do that as I "go", as I've done this for every business card I've already received. As a side note, my business cards have a QR code, so that people who'd like to do "my system" can simply scan it and always have me in their contacts with all of my information.

I use linked in ..... does it allow me to scan biz cards? I didnt think it did. Im not going to keep shooting connection requests to literally everyone. I deal with sales engineers, i deal with competing firm engineers, i deal with architects, i deal with sales reps, i deal with customers, etc. etc.

b1e8d51f26f019da089f0b6b1b8746c40b9525eee0f145eddd6b5f04f8a7ea71.jpg

Back