L2 cache: 1.0 MB

L3 cache: 6.0 MB

Utilization 100%

Speed 2.86 GHz

Up time 0:00:35:30

Processes 127

Threads 1918

Handles 58011

Looks really nice man, i like the colour of the desk wood also. Does it tgake long to plot the drive and do you earn much ? Is the earnings based on how strong your CPU is or is this only Hard Drive speed and supply?

Looks really nice man, i like the colour of the desk wood also. Does it tgake long to plot the drive and do you earn much ? Is the earnings based on how strong your CPU is or is this only Hard Drive speed and supply?
Thanks!

Plot depends on size. Took bout 12hrs plot 1tb with a 6700hq on a WD black 1tb 64mbcache utilizing all cores n threads of the CPU.

More size = more coins.

http://explorer.burstnation.com/calculator

https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/338/nonces-calculator-for-plotting-v3-0

Is there expected to be a big value increase or something? Because as it stands 1600 burst according to a calculator I found is like $4. I'd imagine the electricity costs more.

Is there expected to be a big value increase or something? Because as it stands 1600 burst according to a calculator I found is like $4. I'd imagine the electricity costs more.

My WD1003FBYZ uses 6.8w r/w, 6.1w idle, .8w standby/sleep.

I meant the laptop. Unless the CPU cores are not used after the initial "prep work"? Not familiar with this coin / type of mining.

WHile plotting it does use cpu 100% if you like, you have a choice of how many threads to use while plotting.

On another note as for mining the coin, cpu utilization is very minor, I mean 67% for one 2.3 seconds etc.

Untitled1.png

I'm mining 2tb, part of my C:\ drive and +few sd cards.

ohzw8EQ.png

How-To Burst off an SD card.

Usually a sd card is formatted in fat/fat32/exfat.

Well, here are instructions to make an sd card ntfs to be ready for plotting to mine burstcoin with on a PC/Laptop with windows.

Happy Bursting!

Windows7-8-8.1-10.

1) Insert sd card

2) Open cmd through Run.

3) Type in diskpart

4) Type list disk

5) Type select disk 0,1,2,3 what ever number the sd card is. Example: select disk 3. Press enter. Disk 3 is now selected.

6) Type clean

7) Type create partition primary align=1024

8) Type format quick fs=ntfs

9) Exit

9.1) Device Manager/Disk Drives/Properties of the sd drive/policies select performance.

10) Open Burstcoin client, click write plot

11) Select the USB sd card you just created ntfs with and plot!

I believe all above done is correctly you will be burstcoin mining off of sd cards.

If this helped, please donate.
BURST-W7HD-8VVV-X6L3-4EYLJ

Back