bundymania - Watercooling Parts & Systems Gallery

Love the spiked nuts on the motherboard waterblocks, are they from the sport bike community or computer specific?

hiw good are those fans compared to the noiseblockers you had not long ago?

I just picked up a stealthres from sidewinder. I can't wait to try that baby out. I've heard nothing but good things. It does seem very well designed.

@Yaka: The Noiseblocker ELoop Fans are better !
@DWolvin: I bought them from a Ebay Shop which sells Stuff for Rock/Metal Music Fans :D

img_0277i8om4.jpg

So many nice parts! I dont even hAave thosein use.. You have them laying around! Hahahah

How do those NB eloop fans do on radiators compared to GT's. I have been trying to find reviews and haven't had any luck yet.

NB Eloop Fans are the best performer on rads that i know, except scythe gentle typhoons

Nah i don´t have a watercooling related company, i´m just a crazy enthusiast, modder and reviewer :)

img_94600oo2b.jpg

img_9455gpb3g.jpg

img_9453wmu9a.jpg

img_9457seund.jpg

img_9449oezpu.jpg

Yeah Buddy, i´ll find that cable for you....ermm....ask again in summer :D

img_9443oyj3p.jpg

Holy shit, a 60mm thick Nova 1080!

Its too bad that thing costs more than twice what the standard Nova 1080 does.

Thats not too bad.

At performance pc the normal nova is $110 and they are asking $222 for the 60mm nova.

So there is hope that the price will settle down. That 60mm looks like it will fit perfectly into the 1080 box.

Do you have a review in the works?

Yeah, but i guess shipping would be to expensive from Germany to the USA :)

Something different today..

img_9531i0je9.jpg

775635_5668099966806449kg6.jpg

img_9525pjkx7.jpg

img_9527jxka4.jpg

img_9528afk0b.jpg

img_9530nfj2x.jpg

Whoa- the Phobia ELoops in red look great! Are they lit (not that it really matters)?

Do you have a review of that Xtreme 200? :)

Also those Gelid fans look very nice. Do they make any other colors? I would love a white led model.

I have a review of the older xtreme 200. This new reivision will be included in my existing test in 1-2 weeks.
Gelid has those blue and white fans in their portfolio.

img_44022ru9q.jpg

img_43154fuzf.jpg

img_44480iux4.jpg

img_43039ju59.jpg

Website says its intended to work in passive mode....I am curious as to how much of a heatload it can take in passive mode...also curious how well it would do when lined with fans, lol.

I'll be interested to see how it performs passively. Will you include those results into the other monster rad reviews?

Well, i often have parts, which are not released, because i´m bundymania :D I got it directly from Swiftech for my Review

Well, i often have parts, which are not released, because i´m bundymania :D I got it directly from Swiftech for my Review

oh lucky you, where will you be posting your review? I have been holding on building a kit too see how good this is, I want to cool my SLI 680s with it. Also any idea on a release date?

Wow, that is beautiful...i'd be investing in riser cards so I could rotate that thing away from the motherboard to show it off.

Back