Bullet Hole Mod

RicKuRuKuS

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
1,409
Hey guys, I recently saw this awesome HL2 mod that is just flat out amazing... But for now, I just want to do something simple and have some bullet holes in the side of my case as seen in these photos:

http://bit-tech.net/feature/49/7

Anyways, I am sure someone here on the [H]ardocp knows how to do it and make it look nice, and I really want to do it. Also is there anyone that does casemod work for pay or can I buy a modded HL2 case somehow? Cause I am just pumped up for HL2 and I want to show it to everyone :) Anyways thanks for the help guys!

-warsaw
 
Pretty nice, not really sure how you can pull it off but a Red Rider BB gun won't cut it for sure :D
 
Those bullet holes were actually made with a dremel. He then used a heat gun to distess and crack the lexan around them.
 
Just an idea, but the holes look a little too perfectly round IMHO, maybe if after you heat stress the hole to get the cracks, you could use the dremel the make the holes a little more rougher and jagged looking.
 
they were drilled holes that then then made little scratches outwards to simulate stress-fractures. if you really shot acrylic id shatter
 
Bring it on down to the "range" we'll fire up the CETME & AR-15 and see what happens... :D

Later

MD
 
Back
Top