tsitourman
n00b
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2011
- Messages
- 3
Dear members I want to build a file server with raid 6. Mobo,cpu,ram,and controller are compatible, and the wds are compatible with the controller, the problem is the psu.. how to know the psu is comatible with the mobo??
Case : CHIEFTEC CA-01B-B-SL
Mobo : Intel s3420gplc s1156
Cpu : Intel core i3-560
Ram : Kingston KVR1333D3D8R9S/2GI 3x2gb
Raid Controller : Intel SRCSATAWB for raid 6
Hdd : 2x Intel 320 Series X25-V ssd for OS (i cant find compatible with mobo!!!)
Hdd : 8x Western Digital Wd2002FBYS For Data
Psu?? Corsair or Coolermaster?? or Rpsu?? I'm thinking between 850-1200watt
or something to suggest for me?
Case : CHIEFTEC CA-01B-B-SL
Mobo : Intel s3420gplc s1156
Cpu : Intel core i3-560
Ram : Kingston KVR1333D3D8R9S/2GI 3x2gb
Raid Controller : Intel SRCSATAWB for raid 6
Hdd : 2x Intel 320 Series X25-V ssd for OS (i cant find compatible with mobo!!!)
Hdd : 8x Western Digital Wd2002FBYS For Data
Psu?? Corsair or Coolermaster?? or Rpsu?? I'm thinking between 850-1200watt
or something to suggest for me?
Last edited: