- Joined
- Aug 29, 2005
- Messages
- 5,333
Ok. Im planning my upgrade today and need some help.
Im going to be reusing the following....
Power Supply
Case
Intel SSD for boot
Monitor
Win 7/64bit
Im looking for a new MB, Memory to go with it, and CPU. I have already bought a new video card.
Im really looking for a super stable build. My current build has been plagued with problems and I would like to avoid that this time. Im not going to overclock.
Gaming, Lightroom, Music and video playback are my main uses. I will also be uploading large photo files for storage.
I dont mind spending money if its going to work out to a stable build.
I have about 1000 to play with, though less is fine also
Thanks.
Im going to be reusing the following....
Power Supply
Case
Intel SSD for boot
Monitor
Win 7/64bit
Im looking for a new MB, Memory to go with it, and CPU. I have already bought a new video card.
Im really looking for a super stable build. My current build has been plagued with problems and I would like to avoid that this time. Im not going to overclock.
Gaming, Lightroom, Music and video playback are my main uses. I will also be uploading large photo files for storage.
I dont mind spending money if its going to work out to a stable build.
I have about 1000 to play with, though less is fine also
Thanks.