Hey guys. My dad came up to me this morning saying he need a new computer. He doesn't know his budget, so I'm just going to show him what I've prepared for him off Newegg.
http://secure.newegg.com/app/WishR.asp?ID=1370435
There we go. Is there anything I should change at all? I'm planning on buying all of it today. If anything can be swapped for another equally good, but cheaper item just say so and I'll do it.
Thanks a bunch.
EDIT: Oh yea, I forgot to add where he works and what he does. Well he owns his own printing shop and he needs the computer for some photoshop jobs here and there and basically, just a fast computer.
http://secure.newegg.com/app/WishR.asp?ID=1370435
There we go. Is there anything I should change at all? I'm planning on buying all of it today. If anything can be swapped for another equally good, but cheaper item just say so and I'll do it.
Thanks a bunch.
EDIT: Oh yea, I forgot to add where he works and what he does. Well he owns his own printing shop and he needs the computer for some photoshop jobs here and there and basically, just a fast computer.