illgiveumorality
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2005
- Messages
- 3,026
So I'll be building my new setup soon, this time it's going to be 7.1. My question is:
When you get up to 7.1, do you want all of your speakers to be the same size, or do you no longer want that power from the front fad?
I'm asking because I'll probably be picking up 5 bookshelf speakers, but I like my pioneer floorstanding speakers, so I don't know if I want to go the whole nine yards for 7 speakers.
When you get up to 7.1, do you want all of your speakers to be the same size, or do you no longer want that power from the front fad?
I'm asking because I'll probably be picking up 5 bookshelf speakers, but I like my pioneer floorstanding speakers, so I don't know if I want to go the whole nine yards for 7 speakers.