Building a new computer...

Stefan

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
266
Who wants to help me build a new computer?
If someone could do so personally over msn, or AIM, it would be much appreciated.
I live in Canada, so prices will be a little more hefty, however, I have two sites to look through for hardware...
So if anyone could get in touch with me about this, just say so, i'll pm you my info... If not, these are the two sites that i can purchase from.
www.a-power.com
and www.ncix.com
thanks!
 
so, i want a motherboard that can support an ati x600 pro card, and can support amd processors...
i hear i gotta get a pc-exi or something (mobo).
blehhhhh, help!
 
I don't much about Canadian prices and sites but I am available to help you decide on parts and things of that nature. AIM- kccdx2
 
Back
Top