• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Building a LandScape Rotation Adapter

danvuquoc

n00b
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
36
I've got an 1800FP, it's a standard VESA100 I think.

Occasionally I'd like to be able to rotate the monitor over 90 degrees, but I'd like to use the stock stand, and not have to buy a super expensive arm to do it. Any ideas on what kind of hardware I could buy at say like Home Depot to create an adapter that goes in between the back of the LCD and the stock arm to let me rotate 90degrees?
lcd1.jpg

lcd2.jpg
 
You can use one of those lego parts and make yet another way of using lego to mod.
 
Originally posted by PS-RagE
Can you not undo those screws and then re-attach?

Sure can, but I don't wanna have to unscrew it everytime i want to switch.
 
Back
Top