Hi guys,
I am new on this forum, i would like you to help me with creating a custom remote control. I would like to build a remote control of my own, because I am planning to make my own htpc set top box and I have no idea where to start with.
I have contacted the manufactuers about building a custom remote control, they said that they would charge me between $500 - $1,800. I can't find a way to make it cheaper, I have no choice but to find a different way.
I found a manufactuer that would be able to make the front and the back cover, which is cost me $60. I don't know what manufactuer I should ask to create a custom remote circuit board and the keypad.
Does anyone know what manufactuer I should contact?
Thanks in advance
I am new on this forum, i would like you to help me with creating a custom remote control. I would like to build a remote control of my own, because I am planning to make my own htpc set top box and I have no idea where to start with.
I have contacted the manufactuers about building a custom remote control, they said that they would charge me between $500 - $1,800. I can't find a way to make it cheaper, I have no choice but to find a different way.
I found a manufactuer that would be able to make the front and the back cover, which is cost me $60. I don't know what manufactuer I should ask to create a custom remote circuit board and the keypad.
Does anyone know what manufactuer I should contact?
Thanks in advance