Bugs and insects?

reub2000

n00b
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
63
I've got some thing, not sure what it is that thinks it can just crawl over my monitors. Where it any other surface that they where on, I'd squash them in an instant with little thought.. However, I don't want to scratch my monitors, nor let their blood/goo get on my monitors. What do I do?
 
I get gnats on my 2405FPW occasionally late at night when I have my window open. Drives me absolutely crazy that such a small insignificant bug thinks it can crawl all over my $1200 msrp monitor.


I usually blow them off and crush them under my finger btw.
 
I would get an insect repellant such as one of those candles for the yard and put it on your window. Alternatively, burn incense near your monitor will do it too. Don't have that problem but if I did, those would be the more efficient way.
 
A close range blast from a compressed air can will daze and confuse them, if you can get them to land off the monitor, turn the can upside down and freeze them alive :D
 
IceWind said:
A close range blast from a compressed air can will daze and confuse them, if you can get them to land off the monitor, turn the can upside down and freeze them alive :D
Sounds good. Mess with either my Mitsubishi DP930SB or NEC MS FE991SB, you go down.
 
IceWind said:
A close range blast from a compressed air can will daze and confuse them, if you can get them to land off the monitor, turn the can upside down and freeze them alive :D

While I've never frozen them (sounds like fun though), that's my method. Blast the suckers off, and then squish em.
 
I'm lazy. I just blow them off then I get back to my current computer task :p
 
Back
Top