• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

BugASalt: $30 Fly Killing Shotgun

I don't know about the plastic gun bs but when I was younger (39 years ago) I got hit by a farmer that had a 410 loaded with rock salt and I still remember that burn :(

would like to know what provoked that reaction or retaliation!
 
Mine came today. I managed to bag 6 flies so far. That will be it though as it is getting pretty cold around here.

bugasalt.jpg
 
Got mine, and I've only salted two big maggots on the trash can lid, as it's too cold here as well.
I fixed the loader lid when the locking tab snapped off when I first opened it, using an epoxied sawed-off bottle top from a 12oz Gatorade. :D
I also made a sling, roughly following https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D--8TtSOJ4
Can't wait to use it next year!

8172075694_b37cfd9599_c.jpg
 
I got mine. KICKS ASS. Works as advertised.
 
Sweet, I've been thinking of getting one of these as fly's seem to come in through a cracked window whenever it gets too stuffy in here and my wife isn't very happy with me swinging a towel around like Conan trying to destroy them in one swing.
 
I would just use something like this:

http://ak.buy.com/PI/0/500/234956723.jpg

Those are entertaining. They're pretty common in India, they're fun, but you end up with the smell of burning flies everywhere and you still have to jump around like an idiot playing death-tennis with the flies though. :p

I think the gun would be very entertaining as well. What sort of range does it have?
 
Those are entertaining. They're pretty common in India, they're fun, but you end up with the smell of burning flies everywhere and you still have to jump around like an idiot playing death-tennis with the flies though. :p

I think the gun would be very entertaining as well. What sort of range does it have?

lol. Funny stuff. I wouldnt mind using it, I mean $30 is a pretty cheap but, honestly, I wouldnt want salt all around the house......

And ya, those electrified tennis rackets they have for insects are awesome lol. Ive seen a few exterminators use those to kill wasps and such. They are pretty awesome lol.
 
Back
Top