Bug with Crysis or bad card ?

SKL1

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
1,028
Check this out...it only happens in Crysis and only in the shadows, is this a bug ?

Warhead is fine





Shadows off...I mean low and it goes away.



I ran furmark and it seems fine except its a little warm



Warhead DX10

 
Last edited:
I see that from time to time when I play Warhead. I see it a lot during the train fight at the bottom of trees. Try the first Crysis. Also, I'm guessing its a combination of the Crysis engine and drivers. Just wait for new drivers.
 
I see that from time to time when I play Warhead. I see it a lot during the train fight at the bottom of trees. Try the first Crysis. Also, I'm guessing its a combination of the Crysis engine and drivers. Just wait for new drivers.
Yeah it doesn't do it in DX9....weird and it seems fine in Warhead DX10
 
Last edited:
Back
Top