Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 replacement

fluidimagery

Weaksauce
Unfortunately, we're clean out of our WHR-HP-G54s and are looking for a comparable replacement.

We used to stock the Linksys WRT54G's but had some issues with them failing at client's and haven't been overly impressed.

The buffalo's have been rock solid, we've sold 100s of them without a single failure.

I don't mind going back to Linksys if that's the way to go, but I'm not afraid to try something different.

It needs to be able to handle DDWRT or Tomato and needs to cost less than $75 shipped as anything more expensive isn't marketable. I buy these in quantity so telling me to get an older version of WRT54G isn't going to happen.

Thanks!

Asus WL-520GU? Those have a faster 240MHz processor compared to that Buffalo's 200MHz. Detachable antenna, USB port for printer/storage. Getting that USB port to work properly is a different issue though.

There's a Buffalo WHR-G125 with similar specs, sans the detachable antenna and usb port.

All have 4MB flash, 16MB RAM.

Thanks for the help, the Asus routers looks good.

Luckily I found a place that sold me 30 units of the WHR-HP-G54s at $65 each shipped.

I'm a happy camper!

Back