Dear [H],
I purchased my shiny new Linkstation Pro Duo (1 TB Edition) about a month or two ago. It was working fine, Until today, I don't know what happend. I turn it on and I can ping it, See it from my routers homepage etc, but I can't see my shared folders (AKA The entire NAS). I tried resetting it by holding down the FUNC button, but when I did that it just turned the power light blue for a good 15 seconds, then it went back to green with the status light, and I had a flashing red exclamation point until I attempted to reset it (Again). I then turned it off and back on only to see that damned red exclamation point. I am now back at the status light blinking steadily as usual, and the power light on, both lit in green, though can't even ping it at this point. I am now recieving a 'Destination Host Unreachable'. Any help is appreciated.
I purchased my shiny new Linkstation Pro Duo (1 TB Edition) about a month or two ago. It was working fine, Until today, I don't know what happend. I turn it on and I can ping it, See it from my routers homepage etc, but I can't see my shared folders (AKA The entire NAS). I tried resetting it by holding down the FUNC button, but when I did that it just turned the power light blue for a good 15 seconds, then it went back to green with the status light, and I had a flashing red exclamation point until I attempted to reset it (Again). I then turned it off and back on only to see that damned red exclamation point. I am now back at the status light blinking steadily as usual, and the power light on, both lit in green, though can't even ping it at this point. I am now recieving a 'Destination Host Unreachable'. Any help is appreciated.