Nov 20, 2008 #1 K khanable [H]F Junkie Joined Apr 21, 2006 Messages 9,776 In the $200-300 range.. what are my options fellas? I was thinking the audio technica at-pl120 w/ new cart? I wish the pro-ject debut III was slightly cheaper.. edit: for playback only.. no automatic crap ones please..
In the $200-300 range.. what are my options fellas? I was thinking the audio technica at-pl120 w/ new cart? I wish the pro-ject debut III was slightly cheaper.. edit: for playback only.. no automatic crap ones please..
Nov 20, 2008 #2 K Klob Gawd Joined Oct 15, 2008 Messages 900 What are "automatic" turntables? If you go to headfi.org and ask there I expect you will get a better response as I know their are quite a few vinyl dinosaurs there.
What are "automatic" turntables? If you go to headfi.org and ask there I expect you will get a better response as I know their are quite a few vinyl dinosaurs there.
Nov 20, 2008 #3 K khanable [H]F Junkie Joined Apr 21, 2006 Messages 9,776 automatic .. as in, you push "play" and the control arm swings over and drops itself you can't adjust anything on 'em. I'll ask at headfi; you're more than likely right.. I just hate venturing outside of this forum
automatic .. as in, you push "play" and the control arm swings over and drops itself you can't adjust anything on 'em. I'll ask at headfi; you're more than likely right.. I just hate venturing outside of this forum
Nov 21, 2008 #4 K Klob Gawd Joined Oct 15, 2008 Messages 900 Rega still makes great turntables and this site lists Rega P1 at $399.99 CAD. That means in the US it should sell for about $300.00 USD or less. https://www.planetofsoundonline.com/newhifi/rega/index.html
Rega still makes great turntables and this site lists Rega P1 at $399.99 CAD. That means in the US it should sell for about $300.00 USD or less. https://www.planetofsoundonline.com/newhifi/rega/index.html
Nov 21, 2008 #5 P persisting1 Gawd Joined Feb 19, 2008 Messages 858 Beat me to the punch. +1 for Rega.