• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Budget Build PSU

RoGuE1230

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
464
I'm building a system with an AMD FX 4100 and a Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P Socket AM3+ 760G motherboard. Is the CORSAIR Builder Series CX430 430W enough to power this? It is $25 now and the rebate ends today.

The only other items will be a HDD obviously, and maybe two fans and possibly a low powered video card in the future (nothing for gaming).
 
Good, thank you! On another note, is this a quality PSU? I've seen people recommend it here, but it has a lot of negative reviews.
 
Good, thank you! On another note, is this a quality PSU? I've seen people recommend it here, but it has a lot of negative reviews.

It's a decent PSU. You're going to get bad out of boxes and such. It happens, but corsairs support is top notch, and they'll take care of you.
 
Yeah more then enough... I've used this PSU and other 430w ones thermaltake. You will be fine.. Since it ends soon buy a few =)
 
Back
Top