Bubbles!

This looks like it should be modified and made for like a video game trailer or something

This is the animation for the new spiderman/venom/carnage movie that shows how Venom and Carnage got their powers.

#stilldreaming

wow i have no idea what is going on in the video but I really like it!!!

The black stuff is magnetic fluid, which I'm guessing is fluid which is full of little bits of iron. The thing in the center is a magnet, which is pulling the black stuff towards it, and the magnetic fluid moves along the parts of the bubbles which contain fluid, rather than the air parts of the bubbles.

The black stuff is magnetic fluid, which I'm guessing is fluid which is full of little bits of iron. The thing in the center is a magnet, which is pulling the black stuff towards it, and the magnetic fluid moves along the parts of the bubbles which contain fluid, rather than the air parts of the bubbles.

Awesome thanks for the explanation, and that makes sense on what is happening with the iron enriched fluid moving through the fluid parts of the bubbles. Very cool effect!!

Where do you find all these crazy videos? Are you just that good at sorting through all the crap on the internet or do you have too much time on your hands? :D

We're only half way through the week.

What, I have high hopes for bubbles + ferrofluid video's this week, that's all.

Back