BSOD in nero?

Thermite Paste

Supreme [H]ardness
whenever i try to burn a cd, i get a bsod. i can chose the files and etc, but when i hit burn i get a blue screen of death and the program termintates. ive reinstalled it several times, and it has worked before. anyone know whats wrong? i need that program so i can transfer files.

do u loose a cd everytime or it dosent even start to burn the cd yet? I would try either another peice of software or repair windows?

How big is your Power Supply, also, how old is it??

What are you trying to burn? It's be funny if someone's come out with some new copy protection.

The only BSOD's I've seen in a long time though are because of my burner, it's a little flaky, though it tends to either just not read a CD or BSOD on a read, neve burn. Have you tried a different burner? If you can get your hands on one it's probably worth the effort to give it a try.

the cd doesnt start to burn, it freezes right before that. my power supply is 420 watts and i picked it up a few months ago. And its not just with one file, its more like every single time i try to burn anything.

Also i do not have an extra cd burner, ill see if i can pick one up. And crashing your system would be an effective copy protection. :p

Back