Oct 1, 2005 #83 B brycejones Supreme [H]ardness Joined Jan 29, 2002 Messages 4,372 Bump! For those of who have sent Money Orders, I'm starting to wonder that the deal is with the good ol' USPS. Just to provide updates I haven't recieved money orders for the 9600XT or the Duron Motherboard. PM me if you have any questions.
Bump! For those of who have sent Money Orders, I'm starting to wonder that the deal is with the good ol' USPS. Just to provide updates I haven't recieved money orders for the 9600XT or the Duron Motherboard. PM me if you have any questions.
Oct 3, 2005 #90 A Absentee [H]F Junkie Joined Aug 27, 2004 Messages 9,410 got the printer today! i expected you to SHIP it today! wow A++ seller here
Oct 7, 2005 #103 W WhiteBlade n00b Joined Apr 27, 2005 Messages 10 Got the Duron/Motherboard Today! Thank you! Bumpage for Bryce.