Bryce's Massive FS Thread TONS inside

OrbitalDeath127 said:
1 Canon Pixma 3000 printer new in box with ink $35

How much shipped USPS Priority to 07724? Thanks.

$17.50, Priority Mail is $14.25, and Fedex ground is $16.25
 
Ready to part with those IDE to SATA adaptors yet? I think I might like all 4 of them if you're willing. You can post a price or PM me.
 
shipping on the canon ip3000 printer (it is the ip3000 right?, you say 3000 but canon doesnt have a pixma 3000, only an ip3000) to 01821?
 
4b5eN+EE said:
shipping on the canon ip3000 printer (it is the ip3000 right?, you say 3000 but canon doesnt have a pixma 3000, only an ip3000) to 01821?

It is actually a Pixma iP3000. Shipping would be $20 Priority or $15.50 parcel post.
 
brycejones said:
It is actually a Pixma iP3000. Shipping would be $20 Priority or $15.50 parcel post.
sry, meant to ask this in my first post....
but, what about shipping on the r200 to the same zip?
 
brycejones said:
2 Epson R200 printers, new in box. I will also include a USB2 cable with each, no ink. $25 each

I'm considering picking up one or both of these. If they're NIB, how do they not have ink?
 
4b5eN+EE said:
sry, meant to ask this in my first post....
but, what about shipping on the r200 to the same zip?


NP, shipping would be the same. The 2 printers are pretty equal in size and weight.
 
Back
Top