kingdom9214
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2011
- Messages
- 270
It was may fault for leaving its there, but I one of my 3007wfp monitors down next to couch show i could move it upstairs to my office computer later that night. Well my girlfriend not paying any attention kicked it and cracked the lcd screen. When i turn it on it looks like it was hit by a baseball. The outer plastic cover is fine but the inner LCD is cracked pretty bad.
I was just wonder if it was possible to do a screen replacement, I would just wait and search around for someone with a 3007wfp thats has a broken controller or bad DVI. Is is possible to do a lcd screen replacement or I'm just better off trashing it ?
I was just wonder if it was possible to do a screen replacement, I would just wait and search around for someone with a 3007wfp thats has a broken controller or bad DVI. Is is possible to do a lcd screen replacement or I'm just better off trashing it ?