My computer is broked. Here's a video.
The Video in Question
Description from the video:
this is my computer and what's happening with it. Here are some things:
This is the third motherboard I've used;
I have tried several sticks of RAM in different configurations;
almost nothing is connected;
I've had issues with my CPU's voltage in the past, most notably that it's always gotten too much;
My PSU passed the paper clip test;
I honestly don't know what to do.
I'm sure that it's my CPU by now. It's a Core i5 750, 1156 Socket.
The Video in Question
Description from the video:
this is my computer and what's happening with it. Here are some things:
This is the third motherboard I've used;
I have tried several sticks of RAM in different configurations;
almost nothing is connected;
I've had issues with my CPU's voltage in the past, most notably that it's always gotten too much;
My PSU passed the paper clip test;
I honestly don't know what to do.
I'm sure that it's my CPU by now. It's a Core i5 750, 1156 Socket.