Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Broadwell E makes sense for people who have thermal limits. I.E. Data Center Servers or servers that have limited cooling or run full load 24/7.
True enough, but that is not a product that's of any interest to high-performance desktop users looking for a 140W furnace of framerate fun.
Broadwell E allows you to get 10 cores vs 8 with a 140 watt envelope. Not sure how that doesn't meet peoples needs for HEDT. Plus room to overclock.
I really doubt that this CPU will hit 4GHz+ easily
why because its broadwell?
No because it's a 10 core on a 140w package.
I really doubt that this CPU will hit 4GHz+ easily
I really doubt that this CPU will hit 4GHz+ easily
I bet it will. Whether or not it can do 4.5GHz+ is another matter.