• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Brink Tweak Tool

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
Have any of you tried out this Brink Tweak Tool yet? I haven't yet so I guess I'll download it and give it a try. Let me know what you think in the comments.

Rush-Zone offers downloads of version 1.4 of Brink Configurator, offering the ability to tweak field of view and other elements of Brink, Splash Damage's first-person shooter. Word is: "This program is to be used with the Brink it allows you to configure settings that are not in the in game menus."
 
It definitely works, but it seems like whenever I tweak anything like the FOV, that when the game crashes on my next go-round. Granted the game crashes pretty often anyway, so I have no idea if it's the tool or just the game.
 
It sure would be nice to use that tool if only Brink worked to begin with. I know more than one person who hasn't got the game to work properly yet. What a fricking disaster of a game.
 
Mine works perfectly fine. But I hate that its capped at 30fps. Makes gameplay kinda shitty.
 
That tool is great, not only to tweak graphics settings, but also skip intro, show fps, and console access. Brink FTW. :D
 
Back
Top