• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bring on the pain! ;)

FrEaKy

[H] Movie and TV Show Review Guy
2FA
Joined
Jan 31, 2003
Messages
14,173
So heres how it stands now, if you all must know! :)

At work, I currently have the following;

Q9550 (2) SMP -4, gathering me around 2.6K PPD, not OC'd.
Q9550 (1) Standard client, gathering me around 500 PPD, again not OC'd.
FireGL (1) - GPU Standard client, not a powerhouse video card, certainly not meant for folding, 350 PPD
FireGL (2) - GPU Standard client, same as above, 350 PPD
E8600 (3) SMP - 2, gathering me around 2.4K PPD, not OC'd
E8600 (2) SMP - 2, gathering me around 2.4K PPD, not OC'd
E8600 (1) SMP - 2, gathering me around 2.4K PPD, not OC'd

I have 2 more E8600 rigs sitting around that WILL be added to my SMP client list.
I also have a new rig thats waiting to gather some steam.

Phenom x3 8750 (2.4GHz 3-core) which will get a SMP -3, should gather somewhere around 2K PPD, we will see.
Also is a Radeon HD 4550, which should also get around 2K PPD, again we shall see.
This rig may become my WCG dedicated rig, I have WCG running on all 3 of the 8600's but with there primary concern being F@H, it doesnt get alot of cycles to mess with, enough that I make deadlines, but just barely.

At home, I am running the Phenom 2 x4 955 Deneb, but not folding yet, going to start OC'ing her today, I shut off Cool'n'Quiet to stop the stupid down clocking issue I was having which was killing media streaming. This should average me 3K PPD, but we will see. The 2 9600 GSO's are having a weird issue, when the client runs, my system drops major and thats just with 1 card folding. So I am unable at this time to force my home PC to run more than just the CPU until I figure out that issue now.

So, in total, between home and work, total PPD comes to about; 18K PPD....... not the best in the world, but doing what I can. If I add in the two other E8600's that are not up yet, can push my total up to 22.8K PPD.

So it aint a mower, but it is certainly a grass cutter!
 
great Freaky!
The 955 will get you 5K with an overclock, making your total a nice round 25k ;)

For the 9600gso, try reinstalling the gpu client: try another version (tray/console), try newer nvidia drivers, double check theres no sli,physx and monitor is expanded.
 
It IS about the science being done. Any contribution is great. 23K PpD is alot. Our team is made up of mostly lower PpD folks. It's all of them together that makes a difference. Yes our team has a very large number of HIGH PpD producers, but that number as a percentage of the team is miniscule.

Your production is GREAT!!! Do not think your production isn't worthy. It IS WORTHY!!!
 
I hope that SMP2 will give you bonus points on some of those faster rigs, and you will see a ppd jump.

Still, that is not a small amount of ppd.

Fold on!
 
Nice adds.

I seems I've lost all my work boxen. I'm at off-site training this week and I believe the team is tearing down our lab.
 
I seems I've lost all my work boxen. I'm at off-site training this week and I believe the team is tearing down our lab.
Bummer man. :( It sure was nice having that while we could though.. thanks. :cool:
 
oh it'll be back. i just need to reconfigure the env when I get back next week, but for now I'm dead in the water.
 
.....Our team is made up of mostly lower PpD folks. It's all of them together that makes a difference. Yes our team has a very large number of HIGH PpD producers, but that number as a percentage of the team is miniscule.

Your production is GREAT!!! Do not think your production isn't worthy. It IS WORTHY!!!

Currently, the top 10 daily producers (ranging from 69k all the way up to 225k) in the [H}orde only make up 26.06% of the total amout of points we accumulate in a 24 hour period. That means that a whopping 74% of the daily points being contributed by our team are made up by the vast majority! The is *nobody* more important on Team #33 than the average guy producing from 1k, 5k, 15k, 25k, or more points per day. NO amout of effort is too small.

Congrats on a great TEAM effort, everyone, and thanks for being a member of the [H]ardest Folding Group in the World!!!
 
Congrats on a great TEAM effort, everyone, and thanks for being a member of the [H]ardest Folding Group in the World!!!

yeahthat.gif
 
agreed! :)

I am trying to do what I can with what I can! :)

go team go

FOR THE [H]ORDE
 
Last edited:
oh it'll be back. i just need to reconfigure the env when I get back next week, but for now I'm dead in the water.
One week is not a long time. You'll be back before you know it. :)

Nice farm FrEaKy! :cool:
 
Thank you, I just re-arranged my office to make it more spacious and friendly.... I will take a picture and upload from work on Thursday, im out of town tomorow.
 
My ram arrived for the Phenom x3 so I am loading Home Server on it for the school so I can use it for space and for folding! :)
 
I swapped my home rigs PSU out last night.

Went from a SilverStone Strider 600watt moduler, to the Corsair HX620 moduler. mmmmmmmmm, POWER!
 
Back
Top