• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Brightness setting for Dell 2005FPW?

tenor39

n00b
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
7
I've looked in the menu and can't find a setting to control brightness. I'm using the VGA port for now until I install my new Radeon 9800pro. My 17" Princeton LCD had way to adjust the brightness on the monitor. How is this done?

Mike
 
Back
Top