Breakroom Movie Work Project

AnNiMosSiTY

Limp Gawd
I need to setup a dedicated rig to play a Safety Training DVD that repeats 24/7 in the company breakroom. I also need the biggest monitor we can afford inside there. I am thinking minimum 24 inch, but I havnt got that far yet.

What Software would some of you recommend for playing that DVD on repeat all day 24/7. I wasnt sure if I should actually rip it onto the Hard drive and play it from there or play it straight from the DVD drive. I am looking for pretty much the quickest/easiest way to do this.

I am not sure if this is the best forum to request this. Any information would be appreciated.

That's awesome. I created an Annual Safety Training video for my company for in-processing of employees for just what you are doing. Are you talking about Hazard Communication, Hazard Assessment, Bloodborne Pathogens, Confined Space, and Lock-Out Tag-Out? If so, you don't need a real elaborate setup. I do companies like Gerber, Flavo-Rich Dairies, and FIrestone, and a 20" tv is all they use. They usually watch it on their lunch break and they are certified for another year. Nice to see some more safety folks in here.

Back