Breadcrumbs at bottom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalanche

Pendleton - Learn It, Live It, Know It
Is it possible to add breadcrumb links to the bottom of the forum?

It already has a Forum Jump drop-down menu in the lower right-hand corner - is that what you're referring to? I am a member of tons of forums and some of them using Vbulletin don't use those things and it frustrates the hell out of me - that's what it's there for: to give people a way to get back to the subforum thread listing and not just the top of the same page.

If you hit Back or use a mouse button or gesture to go Back a page, that doesn't update the forum software properly to mark the thread as "Read" so a lot of times that kinda mucks things up, but as long as it has that Forum Jump menu/button, click that and wham, back to the thread listing of the particular subforum and everything is updated properly on the forum side.

I'm guessing that's what you mean, unless you're talking about the breadcrumb list that appears at the top of the pages... I can see some benefit to it at the bottom as well but, the Forum Jump menu is there for that reason I'd suspect.

He wants this:
breadcrumbs.jpg

at the bottom of the page.

Exactly. And while the forum jump menu is there, I just find the breadcrumb style a little more handy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back