Breach PAX10 footage

BETA.

2[H]4U
This XBL/PC title looks pretty interesting from developer Atomic Games. Highlights FPS with cover system and pretty clever destruction physics system. I'll be following this one to see how it shapes up, it has some pretty good potential.

http://www.thebitbag.com/2010/03/28/pax10-breach-gameplay/

Disregard the journalist dude or whoever he is, he sounds ridiculously stoned.

Just like BC2 (which I love by the way) I question how "dynamic" this really is, however it does look good.

And yes that journalist is a god damn stoner, asks the same question about 5 times, the developer has to talk to him like a child...

Looks interesting, I just hope the minimum system requirements aren't too steep.
and yes like everyone has said, the journalist sounds like a stoner. :p

I am officially interested. I love BC2 on my PC but perhaps if this takes off I can roll with this for a bit on my 360, with my 360 friends.

$15 for XBLA

Niiiiiiiiice

/in for one!

lol "oh wait a minute this is a first person shooter with cover?! wooowwwww" LMFAO I laughed so hard multiple times there... damn consoletard... I guess he meant a snap to cover system not that theres cover in fps games... lol

Nice to see some gameplay footage of it, thanks for posting. Will definitely keep an eye out on this one.

hahaha omg that dude is so wasted.

OOOHHHH this is a first person shooter? With active cover?

lol "oh wait a minute this is a first person shooter with cover?! wooowwwww" LMFAO I laughed so hard multiple times there... damn consoletard... I guess he meant a snap to cover system not that theres cover in fps games... lol

haha ya I had a good laugh with that one. I guess he never played R6:Vegas

Back