Braun Shavers 40% off plus 20% BCB

ReconSniper

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey, I have been looking for a new shaver for a while and the cheapest place I could find this was over 200$. If you are in the market for a Braun shaver, this is your chance.
www.drugstore.com is having a Braun 40% off sale. The Bing cashback for drugstore is 20% right now. I just bought the 760 cc for 184.98- 34.99 BCB=149.99 with free shipping.

FYI, Sonicare refills have $5.00 discounts (from Phillips?) that are applied if you order from a specific page.

I'm not sure if bing applied though. There was nothing in the browser that indicated bing was applied (aside from the initial log in to Bing). MS is good about fixing it if there's a problem, but hopefully it get's applied automatically.

I'm really considering biting on the 790CC - $220 minus cashback comes out to $176 shipped.

What are the significant differences between the 790CC and 760CC?

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
The only difference is the LCD vs LED display. I cant imagine the display justifying the extra cash, so I went with the 760.

On a mobile device so lazy to click through the amazon link, but what on earth do you need a led/LCD display on a shaver for?

I have to say, the Braun 790cc is the best electric shaver i've used. I've even tried the newly released Panaosnic electric shavers (tried the high-end $400 LA93 for a week) and it really irritated my face. The Braun 790CC pretty much eliminated my ingrown hair problem...and the cleaning station with it is really nice. It doesn't shave as close as a mach 3/razor but I'll take that over ingrown hairs...

Is it depressing that I'm debating between this and a better subwoofer?
I REALLY need a razor, but I really WANT a subwoofer :D

how long until we get bing email if we used bing cashback? still havent gotten mine

Yeah, I'm not seeing the Bing cashback logo and cash amount at checkout like I usually do when I use Bing.

Did it appear for you, OP?

No, i havent gotten the email yet. However from my previous experience with Drugstore it does take a couple days.

No, i havent gotten the email yet. However from my previous experience with Drugstore it does take a couple days.

I'm not talking about the e-mail.

I'm referring to the Bing logo and cashback amount that appears at the bottom of your subtotal usually at checkout (at least that's how it generally is for me). Did you see this?

I'm not talking about the e-mail.

I'm referring to the Bing logo and cashback amount that appears at the bottom of your subtotal usually at checkout (at least that's how it generally is for me). Did you see this?

No, but like I said, its common from Drugstore. I confirmed my email when leaving bing being transferred to Drugstore, and I never saw the bing logo on the site. If you want hold off a day or two and I will confirm when I get the email.

No, but like I said, its common from Drugstore. I confirmed my email when leaving bing being transferred to Drugstore, and I never saw the bing logo on the site. If you want hold off a day or two and I will confirm when I get the email.

Agreed. Drugstore.com does not show the Bing banner/logo and they never have, IIRC. Some stores don't for some reason.

im in the same boat as above

Back