Brand New Motorola Razr V3

Jello

[H]ard|Gawd
I won a Motorola Razr v3 today at work. I already have one so I dont have a need for this one. Its brand new in the box. It is silver and is for the T Mobile service. (They can easily be unlocked for any service)

$200 shipped in the lower 48

Ebay: 7jello7
Email: [email protected]

Edit: I will take, Paypal or a money order...

if you figure out how to unlock it you might have a buyer right here (need it for cingular)

Ronin and lockheed are not interested so the Phone is still for sale.

afterwork bump... Looking for the digital right now so I can get you guys some pictures

11-21-05_1253.jpg

This picture was actually taken with my Razr V3... Pretty good quality for a cell phone :p

accessorys.jpg

They phone includes everything as it would from T Mobile...

Your personal Digital Phone
Battery and Battery Charger
Handsfree Device
and all paperwork

Thanks for the Bumps guys...
Night time bump..

I was amazed by the quality of the cell phones pictures :D

can you link to the unlock guide?

got the money ready to send, but i dont really wanna mess with unlocking. (cingular)

Interested in a possible trade? For a PSP, 1GB Duo Pro, and GTA:LCS? Send me a PM.

Sorry I cant accept any trades for the phone. I have some bills to pay :(

lowside67 said:
too bad its the silver version or i'd have snapped it up :D
I've heard the Silver can be flashed to the Black firmware, which adds the missing video capture ability.

...unless you just don't like the color...

mavalpha said:
I've heard the Silver can be flashed to the Black firmware, which adds the missing video capture ability.

...unless you just don't like the color...
its not just the firmware that is different though, the silver was the earlier version which had a few minor issues that were fixed with the black version, such as a revised antenna, video capture, louder volume...

and i prefer black :p

Just so you guys know. The Silver Version in the V3 has Video capture! The first versions of the Silver ones did not... The V3s do... Its the exact same firmware.

Thanks though guys,
William

I'm not trying to threadcrap but people should realize that the newest razrs with the 8.28 bootloaders can't be unlocked as far as I know, at least by any of the common means, ie smartclip device, flashing firmware. There is a procedure that can do it but its pretty involved, it requires opening the phone, desoldering a metal plate and shorting a test point... then you can load the 8.26 or whatever bootloader that supports unlocking. Just a heads up... great phone, been using one for a while now and I really like it.

Thats pretty crazy. Since I have T mobile service I just emailed them and told them I was going out of the country. They are emailing me an unlocking code. However I threw the phone on ebay. Its under my name 7jello7 if anyone is still interested.

Thanks guys,
Will

That's the best way to do it Jello, especially if you have TMobile service. TMobile is actually one of the better cell providers in that they will actually give you a subsidy code to unlock your phone if you call and ask. Cingular or pretty much any other provider will tell you to bl*w yourself 9 times out of 10. Good luck on your phone!!!

Back