Brand new iPhone 3gs 32gb black or white

phldbr

Limp Gawd
I have a couple 32gb iphones for sale. Black or white. Brand new, sealed.
800 shipped.
Paypal preferred.
ebay: phldbr Perfect feedback.

lemme get this right your selling one phone for $800 bucks? When someone can just wait a few weeks and go get one when the stupid craze is over?

Sure. Just like I sold one last year for $1200 ;)
If you think it's expensive and you want to wait that is fine with me.
This phone with no contract is 699 plus tax. But is only sold to current att customers. People without ATT cannot get it without signing a contract.

and thanks for all the bumps guys.

Yeah, man. Don't worry about people giving you a hard time. You have a hard to find product available NOW, charging a small premium. Make a buck, someone gets a new toy. Good luck with the sale.
Free bump

lemme get this right your selling one phone for $800 bucks? When someone can just wait a few weeks and go get one when the stupid craze is over?

That's the whole point lol

why these people are giving crap to a hard working man. If you don't like it make way nobody will miss you.

bump cause i know someone, here, ebay, or wherever is going to buy it at that price :D

Lets not troll this guy, hes got the goods, he makes the prices!

Good luck dude...

BTW, I don't own an iPhone.... G1 all the way :)

people here are much smarter than you think... go dump that in ebay where fan boys are dime a dozen and you could probably fetch more money! good luck OP!

All the hatin'. Free bump 4 ya'. I have a 3G and I'm glad I switched from Win Mobile. Love the new 3.0 firmware, and now that redsn0w is out, I can make it the phone that I really need it to be ;-) Would have picked up a 3G S if I didn't have to pay $400 to do so...can't afford that $hit every year ;-)

Good luck with the sale OP, nice job on scoring those phones too ;-)

Back