Brand New 60gb Playstation 3 + Resistance

Let me get this straight, the Sony comes with a true Blue ray Hi Def DVD player built in right?

If so thats pretty cool buy a high def DVD player get a gaming console for the kids free. I just might get one of these when they come down in price a bit.

They gave out a free copy of blue ray dvd movie so i assume the DVD player is built in, otherwise why would they give out some stuff that 99% of the consumers currently can't play?

Good luck on selling this! I have some pals who camped out to get some and sell it to help with their college tuition. Even though the prices are really high, a lot of people are putting the money to good use.

We all hate paypal, but it's most popular (like aim)

This will surely got for $2500 on eBay

Good luck on your sale!!

GooG said:
Talk about thread craping. And no there wont be a release in two months so if you wanted one for xmas and you dont have one, good luck.

Free Bump

I have received confirmation TODAY that my pre-ordered ps3 will ship on 12/01/2006

However, that is not my point of posting.

It is the thread starters right to sell an item for whatever he sees fit. You don't have to like his price, nor do you have to buy his item. I do feel bad that, at this price, he can't find it in his heart to include overnight shipping as part of the price, but, that's also his place.

CyberDeus-RagDoll said:
I have received confirmation TODAY that my pre-ordered ps3 will ship on 12/01/2006

However, that is not my point of posting.

It is the thread starters right to sell an item for whatever he sees fit. You don't have to like his price, nor do you have to buy his item. I do feel bad that, at this price, he can't find it in his heart to include overnight shipping as part of the price, but, that's also his place.

Hey, I'd include overnight shipping if I had the 50+$ to spend on it :) I'm totally broke.

Actually I guess Im an idiot. If I get paid first, Ill have the money to ship. *smacks head*. Ill change post.

It's not very smart saying people selling these things is a "rip off" or whatever. People who buy them are essentially paying for the service of the camper who waited all that time to get one. And if they are willing to pay for that, what is the problem?

kaluminati said:
It's not very smart saying people selling these things is a "rip off" or whatever. People who buy them are essentially paying for the service of the camper who waited all that time to get one. And if they are willing to pay for that, what is the problem?
the problem is, not everyone is able to accept that some people will be left without a spot in line, or without the $2k to buy one. if everyone doesnt win, people get upset. anyone sell theirs on ebay yet? mine is up there, along with 18000 others :eek:

Back