I have Xonar D2x on Asus P6t Mobo.
Regarding drivers.. I installed Xonar drivers after fresh XP install.
Sound works fine but in device manager it had yellow question mark next to 'PCI Device'.
So to get rid of the yellow question mark I then installed Microsoft UAA (Universal Audio Architecture) and the 'PCI Device' changed to 'Audio Device on High Definition Audio Buss'.
Then I install Realtek driver kb888111xpsp2 (realtek audio driver for Asus p6t mobo) to try and rid the yellow question mark.. but it no go away..
What is the deal here?... Do I need both drivers (for Xonar and Realtek) installed or should I just leave the yellow question mark there in first place and just continue on with my Xonar drivers..
Do I really need to be gone with the yellow questions marks in device driver??
:Luca
Regarding drivers.. I installed Xonar drivers after fresh XP install.
Sound works fine but in device manager it had yellow question mark next to 'PCI Device'.
So to get rid of the yellow question mark I then installed Microsoft UAA (Universal Audio Architecture) and the 'PCI Device' changed to 'Audio Device on High Definition Audio Buss'.
Then I install Realtek driver kb888111xpsp2 (realtek audio driver for Asus p6t mobo) to try and rid the yellow question mark.. but it no go away..
What is the deal here?... Do I need both drivers (for Xonar and Realtek) installed or should I just leave the yellow question mark there in first place and just continue on with my Xonar drivers..
Do I really need to be gone with the yellow questions marks in device driver??
:Luca
Last edited: