• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Boxen hosting available for free.

amenthes

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 21, 2005
Messages
324
If anyone has any machines that need a home, I have free power and T1 connection, with room for about 3-4 boxes. I'm more than willing to plug in a few machines for a few people, to fold under their usernames. I'd prefer to offer this to those who have good machines but just can't afford to run them at the moment.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
 
and you are going to be in the snow soon :D

I think i can build a couple...i will check back later
 
Back
Top