• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bowing Qpack? What about you?

Steeeeve

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 26, 2005
Messages
2,596
So I was looking at my Qpack today and I noticed that it has "bowed" in the middle. I generally carry the case (but not too often) by holding the bottom on each side and it appears this might have caused the soft aluminum to flex.

Have any of you had this problem? Perhaps I could provide a picture later on this week.
 
Ive seen the motherboard bow from the screw tightening, but never the chassis- is this what your seeing?
 
Mine is doing that... but then again I have cut 2/3 of the bottom front away.

With the side panels off, the rear side rails have also bent toward the middle so the middle slot caved in sideways. Not really news that they cheaped out on the amount of aluminum used. Disappointing, but then what alternatives are there?
 
...but then I wouldn't have any motivation to bug you guys and offer invaluable advice! ;) :D
 
turns out that the little drop I had (which was not really much...I had the case in the Sugo pack and it dropped about a foot) caused my case to bend and broke the motherboard I believe....this has caused a mass panic as I have lots of stuff due tomorrow. Anyway, its a long story but I pretty much drove to a hotel to get another computer.... sigh
 
Back
Top