• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bought VGA at Newegg

jh0n9

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
131
I bought a combo of 5770 with 55 Be and a motherboard crossfire at newegg for 300 even Yesterday Saturday, August 28.

It has been charged but thats as far as it went on process.

I asked for a refund Couple Of Hours later.

Do you guys think they will be able to refund it by monday?
 
Well, officially this can take up to 3 business days to fully process the refund. So I wouldn't expect to see it until at least Wednesday.
 
Back
Top