• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Bought used processor, how to stress test it?

techtips

Gawd
Joined
Jan 3, 2011
Messages
530
Hey everybody, I just ordered a T9500 from eBay which seems to be coming from a good seller and a 30 day doe warranty.
The processor is a manufacturing version not a engineering sample, so I would like to know if there is a good program out there that I can run to test it and make sure everything is fine and it holds up to the test?

I've read some people use SiSoft Sandra but others recommend different programs. Does Intel have their own software to test the processors? Or would this be strictly 3rd party?

Anybody have software recommendations?
 
Thank you!

I downloaded intel burn test and ran it on my existing CPU to see how the results come out. Awesome program, can't wait to test the new-to-me CPU!
 
Back
Top