• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

bought audio cd online...can't convert 'cause encrypted.

Harkamus

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jun 30, 2001
Messages
4,293
I bought Holly Brook's cd online in the digital format. WMA to be exact. It seems there is encryption so I can't convert it to a wav. I want to convert the files to wavs so I can burn them on a cd and listen to the songs in my car. I've tried a few programs so far to no avail. Is there any wma to wav converter that can bypass the encryption?

For what it's worth: http://www.hollybrookmusic.com/
 
Basically had to use a program that "recorded" songs from windows media player. You could select what format to save as. The recording aspect dropped the encryption. I used tunebite.
 
Had a thread earlier regarding this same sorta problem. I had BSB CD Never Gone June last year. Thanks to Autopray, sucker installed a damn "system device driver" and hid itself so that I couldn't find out what was corrupting the damn music.

I found and removed the offending DLL file, then proceeded to extract the CD using ISO buster, then burned to a regular CD.
 
Back
Top