• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bought Antec Lanboy Air

Okay what am I missing about this case, I can't see how you'd install the two top fans. The screws they say to use are the short stubby thick ones that come with all Antec fans, but I don't see any screw holes that I can screw them into. The ones that look like they're for the fans are raised too far from where the fan would be.
 
Bump! :) Newegg gave me a discount on fans so I figured why not and picked up two for the top. I can't find any pictures of anyone that has mounted some though, and damned if I don't see how it's done with the screws they shipped. Some people are mounting them on the outside which seems ridiculous.
 
Back
Top