• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bought a 6800GT Today!!

ohgod

Gawd
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
620
I bought a XFX 6800gt at BuyXtremeGear.Com anyone ever buy from them? I oredered it with 2nd day shipping, how long do you think it will take to get the video card from them?
 
ohgod said:
I oredered it with 2nd day shipping, how long do you think it will take to get the video card from them?

My spidey sense tells me 2 days.... but don't quote me on that.
 
Whats wrong with the price? 410 dollars? I think it was 450 with 2nd day shipping.
What I was asking was if anyone has ordered from them and knows how fast they get their orders out the door?
 
Back
Top