Hello,
I recently purchased a Seasonic X750 and a Cooler Master HAF 932 advanced, and I am trying to figure out which would be the optimal way to mount the PSU. I am not sure if it would be best to mount the psu in the direction so the fan is either sucking in air from inside of my case or from the bottom from under the case. Would anyone happen to know which would be the best route to take?
I recently purchased a Seasonic X750 and a Cooler Master HAF 932 advanced, and I am trying to figure out which would be the optimal way to mount the PSU. I am not sure if it would be best to mount the psu in the direction so the fan is either sucking in air from inside of my case or from the bottom from under the case. Would anyone happen to know which would be the best route to take?