bottlenecks

Dasimpson

Gawd
i dont know if this is the right place to put this but here goes.
i was led in bed last night and it hit me if i run a tool that can read cpu gpu ram and read and wright speeds of hdd.
i should then be able to know what component is holding a system back to a point.
my idea is play a few games that have demands in different places like memory leaks cpu usage eg duel core quad core etc etc and your gpu what ever parts hits close to 100% would be the bottle neck would i be right in thinking this

I think the first bottleneck you should solve is your communication skills :D

What you describe is the correct way to identify the source of performance bottlenecks. But I would not bother with this unless you have a serious performance problem in a game or application.

What defaultuser said.

Also, problem with that is that once you remove the bottleneck on one component, you create a bottleneck on another component, if what you're using is capable of completely pushing your system to its limits. Then it's a never ending cycle.

i been trying to improve my communication skills for the past 30 years by mouth perfect writern no chance.

yeah i get what you mean they is always going to be some bottle necks some were but eliminating the biggest one makes all the diference

Back