• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

bottleneck??

sht

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 30, 2005
Messages
85
if i were to get a 840 pen D 3.2 MGHZ 800 FSB, and SLI 7800 gtx. how bad would the bottleneck be. should i just get one 7800 gtx or as games support dual core better will it not be so much of a bottleneck with the SLI??
thanks jesse
 
sht said:
if i were to get a 840 pen D 3.2 MGHZ 800 FSB, and SLI 7800 gtx. how bad would the bottleneck be. should i just get one 7800 gtx or as games support dual core better will it not be so much of a bottleneck with the SLI??
thanks jesse

Do I really have to be the first one to ask why you are going Intel in a gaming system? :confused:
 
It should be fine. I do however agree that if your building a gaming system you should go AMD 64 and if your used to hyperthreading go with dual core AMD 64 for that extra multitasking boost. You wont regret it. ;)
 
Jewball said:
Do I really have to be the first one to ask why you are going Intel in a gaming system? :confused:

definitely something I regret doing, but I can still game without problems ;)
 
Back
Top